Thursday, February 4, 2010

The P-Calender: A Tech Savvy Girl’s Best Friend

Ever been through an experience where…you’re walking up the stairs in 7 jeans and then suddenly you feel like the ‘reds’ attacked your pants? Or maybe you’re at an event (company dinner, launching of a new product..you get my drift) and your white pants suddenly looks like the Japanese flag


I just discovered…well technically my Boss discovered a cool new application that I could use with my Ipod Touch or Iphone called “The App Box.” Here’s the thing: maybe it’s been around for a while but sharing is caring and if you think I’m outdated or something, go fug yourself (this is not a tech site…it’s a fashion-meets-lifestyle-meets-whatever-we-feel-like-writing website).






Anyway, as I was saying…this application has lots of useful tools that people can use in their daily lives and one that got my utmost attention was the P-calender tool. You see, Hubby and I are trying for a baby and what the P-Calender does is indicate our menstrual cycles.






It tells you the exact most probability and less probability of your ovulations. I've asked around for others that are using this application and many of them said it’s quite accurate.



In other word its a Menstrual cycle calendar also known as fertility calendar so it can indicate days with increased probability of getting pregnant, makes predictions of upcoming dates and keeps records of previous cycles. Even my husband loves this app because I get cranky when it’s my "time" of the month so he uses it to check when I’m getting my period so he can get prepared.




I'm not too sure if I can count on this a 100% though but there’s no harm in trying. It’s so easy to understand and to refer too. Just one click away and you’ll get the results. For those out there who want to start family planning get the ipod touch/iphone and download the application. You might get pregnant the next month!!.. i loike it, i tell you..



So far this has been the most coolest app that my husband has ever download in his i-pod touch. By far it’s been very helpful gadget and its done a great job in my life. I hope it will help you too.





Check it out, it’s damn cool. Oh yeah, I’ve also listed a few other nifty applications that you can download into your iphone/ipod touch.


Batter Life - A Gadget, which shows the percentage of the remaining battery power and shows for about how long can you surf the web, play the games or listen to music.




Currency - A currency converter. You can update the rate at any time. This is what helped me when I was shopping in Bandung, Indonesia, and I saved a lot of time and money with this useful application and I didn't get coned as well. Of course you can select your favourite currencies.


Dashboard - Shows the memory usage, storage, battery life also but in a bar, shows holidays and currency rates. It shows many things at once.




Date Calc - You can select the dates from and to and it will tell you how many days are left.



 Sale Price - Calculates the sale price, when you select the discount and tax

System Info - Shows detailed information about the memory usage and storage. Also shows on “dashboard.”



Tip Calc - Calculate the tip, you are going to give. Also gives the option to split the tip too.




 Unit - A powerful unit converter.






By: skyeapple

No comments:

Post a Comment