Monday, May 10, 2010

AN ACQUIRED TASTE?


The big dilemma: when it comes to shoes do you skimp on style for comfort or do killer four-inch heels commit crimes against your sole? Croc’s Spring Summer 2010 collection will please the urban trotter – not only does it look good...it feels good…

Crocs. I thought I would never wear one. Ever since the shoe that looks like you’re wearing holey cheddar cheese (unfortunately I was given a yellow one for a present) was invented…I stayed away from the brand. Some may say it’s an acquired taste…not for every fashionista? But after another chance encounter at a Croc’s Spring Summer 2010 fashion event – I became a convert…I ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes…
My personal favourites are the trendy plain Hanalei wedges (with no flower designs but the playful flower designs are actually the latest to come out in the market) and the McCall ballet flats (not pictured) …but anyhow, do check them out at a Crocs store near you…(an industry insider professed that the One Utama branch have the best models)…

Also watch out for the ABF (Almost Barefoot) Flip Men, Women and Slide Pro Models.  

By The Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment